2011年4月26日火曜日

EXPERIENCE Living in Philippines (SO BAD AND SUCKS)

Sorry for those filipinos who are offended by this topic but as a foreigner here, respect my opinion. THis is just my fucking experience in this bloody country.

1. Smelly Markets
2. Unclean Environment or Streets
3. Jeepnies stop in the middle of the road
4. Annoying Tricycles
5. Filipino who cant respect you (NOSEBLEED jokes shits)
6. People who cuts in line
7. Random people who gets your cellphone number from your friend without your permission.
8. Its fucking hot.
9. THe philippines government SUCKS!! (not to mention the politics sucks)
10. President Aquino sucks
11. Captain Mendoza SUCKS!!
12. Every (white) foreigner is called "Joe"
13. Traffic Jams and shits
14. Credits to Yahoo Answer: Philippines is the worst country to visit. (Thanks to Captain Mendoza)

2 comments:

Jake さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Jake さんのコメント...

Well Hi there! Although some of the bullets as you mentioned were your own personal dislikes, there is one side of it that I have to agree. I am a Filipino and in the same fashion, I must say that the Phil. Government sucks really bad and I might postulate that Philippines is being ridiculed because of the government instability. Filthy corners around the road, snatchers coming back and forth, not to mention the substandard quality of the police and military force. Anyway, just sharing a piece. Coz somehow, although I was a full blooded pinoy ever since, I didn't liked every part of the philippines. It disgusts me that the Government are claiming that they are the world's finest but they are potentially incapable of repairing the thorns of the recurring government.